Pick our Evening Entertainment

I agree that Enchantment is far from the best MK nighttime show. But fireworks at MK is an iconic experience so I stand by my recommendation.

When is the trip? Is it possible HEA will return by the time OP is there? Then there is no question at all.

But even if not, MK nighttime show is a must.

2 Likes

Well this is definitely true. I donā€™t love Harmonious and will not go out of my way to see it again, but it was far better in person than on screen (which is odd since itā€™s all screens LOL)

2 Likes

I have never been to an MK nighttime show.

1 Like

I agree that MK nighttime show is an iconic must do part of the trip. Iā€™m bummed our trip got split and we didnā€™t get to do it that way.

2 Likes

:astonished:

I love the FW over the castle. We liked HEA so much that my DS and I watch it on YouTube at least once every 3 months. Enchantment canā€™t hold a candle to that show. But Enchantment is still so very much better than any non-Disney FW show I have ever seen.

Personally I donā€™t care for Fantasmic but Iā€™m in the minority on that for sure.

4 Likes

Same. Iā€™ve seen it a few times and every time Iā€™m underwhelmed until the boat comes around with all the characters.

Iā€™d choose Enchantment and Harmonious. While stargate and the tacos are hideous during the day, they really are a sight to see at night.

3 Likes