Picabu at The Dolphin

Hello, is Picabu comparable to the food courts at a Pop and All Stars? Do you think they will offer a a Thanksgiving day meal like Disney resorts do?

I have not eaten at the All Stars, but I have been to Art of Animation. I would say Picabu has fewer options than AoA (and I assume the other Values), with only one cafeteria line to go through. It is definitely less crowded than AoA, and I found it to have some good choices, that are probably better quality than other QS. Every time I was there they had a typical cafeteria offering with a couple of meat choices like fish, beef, or chicken with veggies/mashed potatoes/rolls etc, so I would not be surprised if they had Thanksgiving Dinner, but I have never been there for the holiday.

1 Like

We stayed at Dolphin last year at Thanksgiving. we didn’t go to Picabu Thanksgiving Day. I do not remember that restaurant being on the list of special Thanksgiving meals. They do a special I think daily so they may have done something that way. They do have a roasted chicken meal for a family of fours and it is good and 25 dollars. I rennet severL of the fancier in site restaurants and special thanksgiving specials.

We went to the park that day-Hs- and ate at prime time and they had a turkey special (I dont think it was advertised)

1 Like