Photopass and Masks!

Relax… I think the kids wanted a silly photo. I dont think they wanted to murder anyone. The post was simply saying that I was surprised that the photo would not be available. I was giving a heads up to others who may not realize that as well.

1 Like

I so love it when people tell me to relax. It’s so not denigrating and dismissive. A silly photo is such a great reason to risk people’s lives. I’m so relaxed.

3 Likes

@PrincipalTinker ? @missoverexcited

Might be time to close this one.

5 Likes

Hey if your post convinces ppl to keep their masks on throughout the ride, job well done.

I’m not looking forward to a bunch of masked ride photos but it beats having no ride photo because someone else on the vehicle didn’t know their actions would cost us the photo.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sorry. Totally shrill. My bad.

To be fair, Disney is very clear, almost annoyingly so, that you put yourself at risk of getting Covid by coming to the parks. Disclaimers everywhere. But it is also posted at every building and queue entrance that you must wear a mask in those places. Sorry if I started off the negative tone here. Not my intention. I’m just surprised that this isn’t clear to everyone in the parks. Good night!

6 Likes

Wasn’t picking out any one thing

Just feels like it’s turning into a beating-the-dead-horse situation

(And I don’t think anyone has any doubt where I stand on the matter)

1 Like

I so love it when people tell me what to tell my kids to do. I got it. Thank you. This post was nothing to do with anti mask or pro mask. It had to do with simply telling folks DONT pull your mask down for a photo if you want it. Stop acting like you are better than everyone and just take it for what its worth.

Again… was just talking about not getting a photo if a mask was pulled down for the photo. This was about not getting the photo released to you… I understand all the rules with mask wearing.

Yeah, sorry if I contributed to the bad tone also :grimacing: I tend to get frustrated about COVID/mask-related stuff because I’m just tired of it all.

1 Like

relax

Hey friend.

We are trying to wind it down.

1 Like

SOX WIN!!!

Love that dirty water

3 Likes

Im not the one who is starting this crap. i was trying to be helpful and all these folks just came in with their holier than thou comments. Its frustrating b/c I always thought this was a good forum run by a great website.

I’m sorry but I’m jumping on to say that I am cheering for the Rays. And they always were a thorn in the Rangers’ side back when we were good and went to the playoffs instead of losing 100 games a season. :sob: So I’m only really cheering for Cruz. He was a helluva player for us in Texas and I’d love him to win a series before he retires.

1 Like

Totally fine but I have some bad news for you…

1 Like

Nooooooo. Totally didn’t realize it was an elimination game. Well, that makes me sad for him. I hope I care again about baseball playoffs soon. Go ‘Stros I suppose.

1 Like

Fave Cruz moment in Texas:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/mlb/rangers/.amp/news/rangers-memories-nelson-cruz-walk-off-2011-alcs

DH and I were at this game. It was mass hysteria afterwards. My life time best sports memory.

3 Likes

Rangers fan too. 2011 still hurts.

1 Like

I still can’t even talk about Game 6.

1 Like