Photo Pass Choices

It’s looks like you can get Photo Pass for $78 a week or $20 a day with Genie+ & there is no daily Photo Pass rate anymore (if there ever was). Is this correct? We will be there for 3 days & I wasn’t planning on getting Genie+ everyday. I’ve been seeing a lot of people say that Genie + is totally worth it because you get the photos but I can get a whole week for my whole family for $78 & it’s going to cost me $80 a day for Genie +. I love my pictures & got a lot of them at WDW, but not sure if it’s as worth it at DL/DCA? All of these additions really add up so I’m just trying to make the most out of our 3 days. I do despise waiting in line, but was hoping that a good plan & rope dropping & park hopping would do well for us for 2 of the 3 days anyway. We will be there over spring break. Just give me some thoughts on all of this! Thanks

You can get Genie+ for just one person if you only want it for the PhotoPass. My niece and her husband do this all the time. Or they did with maxPass which worked the same way.

1 Like

I’m going to get Genie+ just for me just for the photos on an upcoming trip since the rest don’t ride thrill rides.

1 Like

That’s a great idea! Thank you.