Photo of the day

Here is where we are right now.

8 Likes

I hope the dreamlights come back someday :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Unless they just slap a 100 medallion over the 50 one I think they will take all the adornments off the castle after 3/31 and hopefully put them up this holiday season.

3 Likes

I think they will…although, I did wonder if they will just stick to castle projections in lieu of the lights. It costs them a lot less…and frankly, I really think the projections on the castle are gorgeous. The other advantage is that sticking to projections means they don’t have those lights marring the appearance of the castle during the day.

1 Like

I don’t dislike the projections, but the real lights are just extra magical to me.

3 Likes

My memory from 1 year ago :heart:

12 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I loved taking photos of the 50th statues last trip. I wonder if Disney World will do anything with statues for the 100 anniversary?

12 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

This really had me crying. A little close to home right now. What a kind thing to do. Thanks for sharing this video.

3 Likes

I saw that a while back.
Absolutely beautiful

4 Likes

Gosh y’all :cry: This is unbelievably touching. Reminds me of my grandpa :cry: :cry:

4 Likes

I just watched again, …. and cried again. :heart: :sob: thanks for reviving this post

4 Likes

9 Likes

Taken during Marathon 2022 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wishing I was here with this today

10 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes