Philharmagic

Is Philharmagic hard to get into? I keep seeing that all of the fastpasses are done for the day ahead of time. I hadn’t thought it was one that I needed a fastpass for? I have never been to it, so just wanted to check if I need one. Thanks

No you don’t. There were rumours that the reason there were no FPs was because they were updating or doing something to the FP line. I don’t know if it’s true. But you don’t need one.

2 Likes

I’ve never used FP for Philharmagic. I’ve always got in to the very next showing without it.

2 Likes

We were just at WDW from June 6-15. There was never a wait for Philharmagic. And they aren’t distributing FP for it anymore.

We were just there and definitely didn’t need one and MK was fairly crowded, too.

1 Like

We did it last week. We all really liked it!

1 Like

Philharmagic is a favourite for us. Love it!

1 Like

It needs a new print. It’s a mystery to me why a company founded in film uses such worn prints in their parks.

Per @len and Jim Hill on the Disney Dish Podcast, there will be an upgrade to digital coming this fall.

2 Likes

Yeah, no need to waste a FP on this one. FPs for this attraction are generally used to get people to go, not to avoid a line.

I still enjoy this attraction, but the update mentioned above is long overdue.

1 Like

So easy. Usually a “walk on” (in). The only wait time involved is waiting for the show that started before you arrived to finish.

1 Like

I was able to “walk on/in” twice in a very short span. We walked in enjoyed the a/c and saw a short wait for a ride near by, went on the ride, then came back and walked back in. No wait either time.

1 Like

They ate currently using the fp space as a temporary photo studio for memory maker/ bibbidi Bobbidi boutique, while they are doing all the construction in that area.