PharmerGirls Take 2

Going to suck it up and wait for ToT. Posted 55 minutes. We will see.

8 Likes

Is this what you paid for or did you get a free upgrade?

ToT was 53 minute wait. Tons of first timers on my elevator. Going to hit RnR since I am here. Single rider is open. No idea on the wait. Posted in 45.

6 Likes

Nope. I paid for the $16 ticket. He said they use the vans when it’s off peak times. My flight landed about 8:25am.

8 Likes

The weather is so bizarre. I feel muggy/hot but there is a cool breeze and the sky is overcast. I’ve never been to Florida in January. Idk if I am a fan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Currently wearing jeans and a tshirt. Wishing I was wearing shorts and my sandals.

4 Likes

39 minutes single rider. Heading back to the hotel to meet my friend now.

2 Likes

I’m liking your choices in rides and breakfast foods.

3 Likes

Friend is on her way here from the airport!

I stopped at Trolley car on my way out & took a boat back to Dolphin. Yum!

Also this is our standard room view.

a

12 Likes

That’s pretty great for standard view!

The stuff I’ve seen in some FB groups is all dumpsters and ambulance bays for standard view. This is slightly better :wink:

4 Likes

The weather is in transition. The last cold front was over the weekend and today will be the warmest of the week. A strong front is coming tonight and you’re seeing clouds and rain ahead of it. The air behind it is sub-freezing cold, and any wind out of the north will be also.

Food booth photo dump. Plus opera cake.

12 Likes

Did you like them all? And what is that drink?

They were all delicious! The drink is the Sea Butterfly

2 Likes

I’m failing at live reporting. But we are here today. Photos just for @OBNurseNH

7 Likes

Ya think’d you’d let them heal first… :upside_down_face:

Have a great trip!!!

1 Like

Sacred spaces :heart:

10 Likes

I miss it there.

3 Likes

I read that they’re preparing for a freeze warning this weekend…and I’d still take it over the 3 feet of snow we’re going to get. I miss it too.

I am looking forward to the snow. I’d like as much as they can manage to send us.

I don’t think I would like to be that cold in FL. It was that cold at the start of the 10K one year and brrr. But at least there it warms up nicely.

2 Likes

You are looking at us in one - well, two - of those Reserve rooms! We leave Sunday. It’s been crowded and chilly this week. Today’s nice though. We’ve never done such a long trip and it’s nice not to feel like you HAVE to get everything done every day.

3 Likes