Peter Pan Ride Is Now Worthless

We used a FP to ride the Peter Pan ride today. What a disappointment this ride has become. They have the ride sped up so much that you hardly get to see a thing. What a shame! Has anyone else noticed this?

I rode it last week and did not notice it going any faster. FPs do not allow you to experience that amazing queue but the ride seemed the same to me.

I haven't seen anyone mention this before.

I couldn't get over the fact that there were 80 minute waits in April. Crazy.

Hmmm, never noticed that about the ride or heard anyone mention it going faster.

I've seen it

So, PP is too fast and IASW is too slow. :slight_smile:
Now that you mention it, I do seem to "feel" PP is too fast. Don't blink!!

Well the PP ride is too fast, but the loading queue is too slow... :smiley:

I didn't notice it being faster than when I'd ridden prior, but I've ridden PP 2 or 3 times total, so even if it has actually changed, I'm not sure I'd have detected it...

Rode it twice last week. Not worth a fast pass in my opinion.

I didn't think it was too fast at all, and frankly, there's not much to see in the ride so you don't really miss out on anything. Personally, I find the nursery queue area to be just as entertaining the ride itself (not 120 minute wait entertaining, but if you get it in there with a 5-30 minute wait, it goes by pretty quick)

Worth a fast pass? Eh, I would prefer to hit it at rope drop instead, but that's just me.

I have a problem viewing anything in the Peter Pan ride. My eyes never adjust to the darkness. Does anyone else experience this?

No - but I can never enjoy it as I keep thinking of what clothes I need to pick up at the drycleaners

Okay, I had to laugh out loud at that one...even though I kinda like PP!!

I don't think I have ever ridden PP without a FP...maybe I should try it this time just to see the queue.

We have planned it for late on a MVMCP night because I've heard so much about the queue.