Perplexing conundrum — now featuring trip report 🤩

I would love to do a solo trip. Alas.

4 Likes

Oh, and that bed was in Pop. So no room service and a long walk outside to find food. I feel like being sick in AKL would be a better experience.

4 Likes

Has room service been restored to any of the hotels? It’s off my radar, but I know it was stopped for a time.

2 Likes

I think it only exists at the GF still

I guess he will have to rely on @JuliaMc’s Chick-fil-A deliveries as his “room service.” I hope he tips well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I mean he sent me something really spectacular after his last trip as a thank you. So I can’t complain too much.

In fact it’s become one of my very favorite things and I somewhat regret my excessive extra purchase in Paris last year now.

I just troll him online for all y’all’s amusement

9 Likes

Oh I’ve seen your IG post about his castoffs. But, please, keep up the hijinks.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: always!!!

2 Likes

What? That tatty old bag my mother bought out of the back of a van in the 1990s for twenty quid?

Do I have any other junk lying around that you’d be happy to take off my hands? The spare room could do with a clear out.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

No not that one. You gave that one to the other lady you pretend to be friends with. I got the real one.

Duh

1 Like

If it truly is a resort stay, then yes, stay at a better resort. For $330 a night, I’m tempted to find a cheap Spirit Airlines flight just so I can stay there for that price.

8 Likes

I’m seeing $30 each way in the next couple of weeks and it’s taking all of my strength not to book. I just keep repeating to myself that babysitters aren’t free.

9 Likes

I’m behind in the thread, but 2 weeks it seems…but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for late fall early winter 2024/25.

2 Likes

I feel this on so many levels. It’s mostly why I can’t do the daily thread.

5 Likes

I was pretty sure it was going to be sooner, but I had to try. Still keeping fingers crossed for a December '24 outing.

You two are going to have the best time :heart:

Also, you may kid about @JuliaMc 's lack of will power about Dino’s…but I’ve seen it first hand. It’s impressively rigid right now. I had no shot of swaying her to the dark side. It was such a hard no that when DS and I went back on Safari day, I gave the booth a wide berth out of solidarity.

4 Likes

I flew down May 13 for $50 round trip.

5 Likes

NO MORE DINOS.

I even have a vip tour booked for our anniversary next month and for the first time since 2020 we will NOT BE PLAYING FOR DINOS ON TOUR.

LOL.

8 Likes

I think you need a concert style tee shirt that reads “The No More Dinos Tour” - -though I know you wouldn’t wear it.

6 Likes

But could we get her a handbag that looked like that and her outfit could be dino themed?

3 Likes

I might have a few Dino handbags actually. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes