Perfect is the enemy of the Good Trip Report

Woohoo! Safe travels!

1 Like

it is now crowded

there are long lines at many food services places, and basically the floor markings to keep 6 ft distance are ignored

7 Likes

10:45

1 Like

Yikes.

Did they change your gate to corral everyone into one area?

and the airport has not blocked off seats in the gate areas so people are sitting all together

i’m just staying on my feet so i can move away from people when i need to

20 Likes

i don’t think so. i walked past my original gate and it was pretty crowded

1 Like

I hope mask compliance on the plane is better than in the airport.

3 Likes

Yep, i’m boarded, relieved, and feeling safer already

13 Likes

Fabulous!

2 Likes

I know that airport!!! We’re at least regional neighbors :grinning:

While my kids were happy that they can sleep in, this is one reason I wish our early morning flight hadn’t been changed to mid morning. Wonder how the airport lounge is? With a couple of trips in the next 6 months I’m wondering if I should upgrade my card for lounge access.

4 Likes

it wasn’t crowded but mask compliance was poor which is why i had to keep moving

i really can’t wait to get into the Bubble…

8 Likes

Ugh. waiting for planes to land is painful :weary: Seeing the Magical express will definitely help get me through this monday :slight_smile: Have a safe trip!!!

6 Likes

22 Likes

I had CMs give me contradictory info on which bus so hopefully this now has it sorted!

5 Likes

At least you know you’ll be going to WDW.

6 Likes

thx to previous trip reports i at least knew 45 minutes might be an overestimation…

7 Likes

That is the emptiest I’ve ever seen the airport tram or DME! Where will you be off to first?

5 Likes

How long did you wait in actuality?

2 Likes

It was quite empty

It seems they are filling the DME bus — well, half filling, every other row staggered left-side/right-side — so once we get going and i drop my bags at BCV I am going to stroll to IG and Taste of Epcot myself around the World

24 Likes