People Mover

We also love it. We ride it a few times each trip as well. DD8 does not like the dark parts where there is nothing going on because several times we have been in an entire car by ourselves. I just usually cut the light on my phone. Then she is ok.

It is a favorite of ours also.
Love riding it night time and relaxing after a long day of touring. Our very first ride on it we saw Space with the lights on!
Never a wait and always a private car to yourselves. Some really great views too.

We had never ridden it before until our last trip. We rode it at night (at Christmastime). It was amazing! I can’t believe we had missed it all the trips before!

The WedWay People Mover is one of my favorite rides. It is a great place to cool off and rest a little.

Also a favourite with me - relaxing, great break, interesting views.

It is definitely a favorite of ours. On our last trip, I rode People Mover more than anything else because it was going into refurb shortly after we arrived. On my solo days, I rode it consecutively too many times to count. The People Mover CM and I became buds. It is positively serene and such a nice treat on a hot day. I’m not a huge selfie person but I’ve made a tradition of taking selfies (or us-ies) on People Mover and there are some nice photo ops of the park along the way too.

Traditional People Mover Selfie:

Photo Op from People Mover:

It is relaxing, and I love to just sit back and take in all the scenery of tomorroland and the view of the castle! It is a great “last day” ride before leaving too.

It’s just a wonderful relaxing ride. I especially love riding it at night. On our last trip it was during Wishes and that was cool to see.

It’s so relaxing, a nice escape. Unlike the CoP (which I also love) you’re not learning anything, lol. Favorite memory is with my DD who’s 12. Her first trip she was 18 mos and her brother and sister were 9. DH and I would split up, one would take the older kids and the other the baby. She slept in DH arms thru 4 cycles of the people mover. The CMs were so kind, they just allowed them to stay on the whole time :

We also love it…really wish this refurb was over…need me some TTA :smile:

1 Like

We always make time for it. It’s a great ride to just relax and close your eyes for a bit.

When my daughter was too little to ride space mountain, we would use our fast passes as such. Mom and son on space mt, while dad and daughter on people mover then mom and dad would switch. DS got twice on space, DD had multiple trips on people mover.