People Mover to open 1/10/21 NOW 4/4

Shhhhh don’t say that!

Apparently it has been running plenty in the last week or two (empty, of course)

3 Likes

this would make my trip!!

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Now May 1, 2021

1 Like

Again?!? Jeez!!! NO :heart: for this!

SONOFA…

I knew this would happen! It’s never going to reopen. It’s going to be pushed back and back and back again until all eternity (and definitely won’t be ready for my birthday trip)

1 Like

Maybe they can open it up as a walking tour? :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s some “outside of the box” thinking right there.

4 Likes

Does anyone know why it’s closed?

It’s a parts issue I believe. The original manufacturer is no longer around… someone else will chime in I’m sure.

Someone on FB had speculated that it’s because they have nowhere to put a socially distanced line for it. But I think parts is a good guess.

1 Like

Perhaps…although, PM has rarely had much of a line. In fact, I believe it has the highest ride capacity of any ride at Disney (except, maybe, the train?). So it tends to keep up with the crowds fairly well. With social distancing, this might be more an issue, of course.

1 Like

At least I got one :hearts:

4 Likes

I would imagine that if it were a COVID issue and no space for a line, they would just say so like with all the other attractions that are closed during COVID. Seems odd for that to be the issue and then keep pushing the re-opening date a month at a time.

4 Likes

:raising_hand_man: That was me. Sorry, I can’t help myself. I’m too damned amiable. :blush:

8 Likes

Ryan doesn’t heart anything.
You heart everything

It’s balance.

You are the yin to his yang.

10 Likes

:flushed:

I’m not sure I can ever cleanse my mind from this.

11 Likes

for real.

WTF did he ever do to you, @OBNurseNH? There are lines, and you just do not cross some of them.

4 Likes

OMG this is true :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes