Penny for your thoughts~

What is everyone’s favorite breakfast spot at AK, besides Tusker House?

Oh @Randall1028 guided me to a doozy last week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I don’t eat breakfast - usually a granola bar on the way out the door. Maybe a churro or baked good if lunch is gonna be late. I’m sure others will answer your question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do share :pray:t2:

It’s his spot so I’ll let him share. I see he’s replying now. Please hold.

1 Like

In March, inspired by an idea from @Randall1028 , I mobile ordered Tonga Toast from Kona Cafe and had Tonga Toast on the Poly beach before walking to MK

But I ‘ve never had California Grill brunch. If I ever get the chance I expect that would win

3 Likes

(Whispers) those are great but they aren’t AK :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Oops!!!

Then i’m with @Jeff_AZ. Clif Bar

2 Likes

Haha! Ok:) Go Sox!

1 Like

I knew I liked you

It’s a bit of a combo. You go to the Yak & Yeti QS spot and order up your food then head over to the Relaxation area in front of the Anandapur theater where the “up!” Bird show is.

Barring that, grab a table over in the Harambe Market and watch the train(s?).

5 Likes

Perfect, thank you! I love being “ in the know”!

3 Likes

Everything at Tusker House tastes like they add curry.

There is also a nice spot behind Isle of Java near Flametree BBQ to watch flotillas.

7 Likes

What was that spot before COVID?
(I’m presuming they converted it to a Relaxation area during the pandemic and now it will transition back to its former use)

1 Like

It’s just an area set up with tables and chairs. It’s kind of behind Mr Kamal’s and there are a few food trucks/stands nearby as well so it makes sense.

I think it was, some time ago, maybe the spot where Baloo and (another Jungle Book character) did a meet and greet but I can’t decide if that was there or further down past Drinkwallah (frozen cokes shop)

3 Likes

“Yo, Cousin Louis, keep the noise down please. I’m trying to enjoy the Sacred Space. Thank you (sigh). Balloo darling can you slide me some bare necessities if you please”.

6 Likes

Not exactly what you asked for, but I like to do Boma at AKL on AK days. They open early enough that I can get a quick, delicious breakfast at an affordable price (by Disney standards) and still make rope drop, if that’s what I’m aiming for. But usually I do FoP with fast pass and start with safari, so not usually in a rush. (Plus I like to say hello to the flamingos at AKL)

2 Likes

Great idea, thank you!

Ah yes!

You can also go sit in the theater itself across from here(where rivers of Light was). There’s tables in the back, absolutely gorgeous and cool in the mornings.

Let’s face it. AK in the morning is just…awesome.

6 Likes