Peanut and tree nut allergy... Is there a link to allergy menus online?

My sister is taking her family on their first Disney vacation in March.
Her 3yo has a peanut and tree nut allergy. I know that Disney is good about reviewing allergy information at TS meals, but what about QS and snacks?

I thought if I could find her a list of safe snacks and QS meals then it would help. Is there a link anywhere with the allergy menus? I tried googling, but I mostly found blogs, and I don’t how current or trustworthy the information is.
Any help would be appreciated

Maybe email special.diets@disneyworld.com?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/special-dietary-requests/

1 Like

Some of the quick service restaurants have the allergy friendly menus on the Disney World Website. I know for sure ABC Commissary does. I’m not sure if all of them do, but you just go to restaurants choose the one you want and follow the menu link. The allergy friendly sections are toward the bottom so scroll down.

Thank you, I just looked through the QS menus and found several with allergy information. None of the snack locations have this information. I guess she will just have to ask before ordering - I was trying to help her avoid going in someplace that would have nothing to offer them, he gets so disappointed when he sees something and is then told that he can’t have it.

Thank you, I will try this.