Paying for visitors not on dining plan- table service

I am trying to figure out if I can pay for the meals of our relatives that may visit the park with us for a day with the table service credits on our dining plan. We have reservations at Cinderella’s castle for dinner, and want to use dining service credits to pay. For their meals.
Will they let me do this? Does it make a difference whether I get the normal dining plan or the deluxe? This is for a trip in Feb. 2017.
Thanks in advance.

Yes, the new rules allow this.

Deluxe credits are interchange but regular dining plan credits are not. You cannot use your children’s (under 10) credits for adults on the regular plan. You could pay for them to be adults (tickets too) and that may end up being cheaper?

With the new rules as @PrincipalTinker stated you can use your dining credits for people who are not on the dining plan with you. One thing to keep in mind regarding Cinderella’s Royal Table is that each meal there costs 2 table service dining credits on the regular dining plan, and 2 credits on the delux plan (since the delux plan doesn’t differentiate between table and quick service restaurants). While I’ve never done the delux plan, I’ve heard it’s an incredible amount of food. This might work to your advantage, especially if you make the most of non-buffet/family style table service meals, since they include an appetizer, making it easier to split a meal, saving the credit - you could do this with the regular dining plan too, but you’d have to pay for the appetizer out of pocket.
[/quote]

VWith the new rules as @PrincipalTinker stated you can use your dining credits for people who are not on the dining plan with you. One thing to keep in mind regarding Cinderella’s Royal Table is that each meal there costs 2 table service dining credits on the regular dining plan, and 2 credits on the delux plan (since the delux plan doesn’t differentiate between table and quick service restaurants). While I’ve never done the delux plan, I’ve heard it’s an incredible amount of food. This might work to your advantage, especially if you make the most of non-buffet/family style table service meals, since they include an appetizer, making it easier to split a meal, saving the credit - you could do this with the regular dining plan too, but you’d have to pay for the appetizer out of pocket.

Good luck!