Passholder Buzz Perks

Anyone seen this?

If anyone will be there soon be sure to listen for it.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think it was the Welcome Home Podcast that was talking about the color/greeting. The question was- what happens if you are both DVC/AP?

I have the badge in my app. I was surprised.

3 Likes

Yeah I was wondering that too. I finally heard the 'welcome home" dvc greeting on this last trip.

1 Like

If you are AP and DVC you only hear “Welcome Home” with a pink tap light. I have used the dedicated AP entrances BC the lines are shorter there. In the past non-AP we’re allowed to use those entrances too.

1 Like

Have they started the AP color/greeting?

Today is the first day I saw that in MDE and it says “in October” so no specific date.

They already had the AP lanes set up last week, I saw them at all the parks. How nice that they will make special noises now.

2 Likes

I used an AP lane at EPCOT’s IG on 10/4. I don’t remember any special lighting colors or sounds though.

1 Like

In my experience there has always been AP Lines (at least as long as I’ve had an AP -2019) They certainly had the new signage when I was there recently. Unfortunately anyone can use them, I hate when they get held up by Non AP’s :crazy_face:

Edit to add - as of the 9th - they still did not have the new lighting.

1 Like

The new signage is considerably BIGGER than the previous ones used

Size matters.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

We were just there last week and used the passholder lines a few times…they are still allowing non ap to use the line. I guess there isn’t much they are going to do when someone gets up to the taps.

2 Likes

Yup. And — shhh don’t tell anyone — but they don’t actually check to see if you’re AP before you go through :woman_shrugging: I suppose this might help with that but a little too late, right?

Also, I have often found those lines have non-professional tourers (ahem, not liners) in them more often than not and so it doesn’t move as fast as a dedicated line might lead you to believe it would