Party of Two or a Single August 11?

Anyone in the world on august 11 that is JUST a party of two, no kids under 16, that isn’t going to Disney after hours that night? (Or a pair of solo travelers)

We have a bit space left for an epic adventure…starts around 2pm. Will be very fast paced, lots of walking and lots of riding. Not sure if there will be drinking, but it’s a possibility. Park hopper required.

Shoot me a PM. First come first served…no financial commitment (except you buy your own food!). Just trying to spread a little liner love. :grin:

2 Likes

Awwww! That’s my birthday! Too bad I’ll be in Washington DC. You are great for offering this!!

Sure wish I was going to be there Julia, that would be a great day!

I’m intrigued! And I’m in WDW on the 11th. Could you tell me more?

Please PM me if you are interested in more information. :grin:

I know Karen! We have to coordinate a WDW trip one of these times!

Hoping to see you at Disneyland this month. Hoping I’m not dead after our 3 day two night adventure next week! Eeks. (I really need to have some down time before we fly out on the 9th. Trying to carve some out…gahhhhhh)

1 Like

Sent you a PM. Definitely interested!

1 Like

I’ll be at the beach, otherwise I would totally be in!

Thanks to the players who have contacted me so far. For now we may be full, but if things change I’ll put up another post.

:grin:

2 Likes

Sounds exciting for you and a few lucky liners… we want a TR once it all goes down!

1 Like