Party FP anyone?

Let us know if you get a warning email from Disney or if your last day FPs are deleted?

1 Like

Will do. I booked last Monday. So far so good. My last fastpass day is the 19th of Aug and they still show on my account.

Great! There are rumors of a couple of system upgrades coming shortly.

My FPP day was Saturday. We have a 10 day hopper and we are staying for 14 nights. I was able to make 10 days of FPP and also able to make FPP for our party day for a total of 11 days with FPP. I had to make the party FPP last though. After I made all my FPP we decided to change our park on our last day so I had to cancel all my FPP for the last day, I couldnt rebook that day at another park until I cancelled the party FPP. I was then able to rebook day 10 and go back and book the party day again. I hope that all makes sense! No emails or notifications from Disney yet.

2 Likes

Thank you! This is great information and good news.

Look what just come up in chat! Thank you @greagan for your report on party FP including CM interaction.

I’m 60 days from check in. Shouldn’t I be able to make FP at MK for the 4-7 time frame on my MNSSHP. No other tickets.
7:09am by greagan

I had to call to get fixed. I got 3 too. Phew.
7:57am by greagan

Yep. I was able to get 3 FP on my party day with no other ticket media that day. Just start your first FPP in 3 o’clock hour so there’s some time left in 4 o’clock hour. If you start at 4 it will only let you get 2.
9:59am by greagan

The CM said when I told her my problem-weird you should be able to get 2 FP in with just the ticket media. She even made the FP reservations for me. I went in and added the third one at 3:15 when I got off phone with her.
42 min ago by greagan

1 Like

Note that WDW doesn’t seem to be allowing DAH ticket holders to make FPs in the 6p-10p window unless they are using other ticket media before the event.

Those that have multi-day tickets but were not using them that day and only doing DAH, have been receiving notifications that their FPs will be cancelled (either that day or the last day of their trip). At first a CM would override the system if they called, but now everyone is being told they can’t make FPs w/ the DAH ticket.

I did read that report but I think we all learned long ago that CMs that answer the phone do not speak for Disney. It is great when they work toward your benefit but I would never, ever count on it (one of my life rules).

Is this a personal experience you have had? If not, where are you seeing these reports? Something similar happened last year for a bit on the party tickets.

Not personal. I’m attending DAH on 7/21 and have been following the DAH thread on Disboards. There is lots of chatter about this over there.

1 Like