Party FP anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone has an open FP window yet for the party. I am curious to see if the booking process is working the same as years passed.

1 Like

I know I could bookmark this topic but I am replying to follow along.

1 Like

Ugh! I need info on this as well! FP booking day is in 13 days and I’m booking for 10 people. Any info about party FP would be welcomed!

1 Like

I am going to first MNSSHP, and my FPP selection day is tomorrow, but I am nervous about linking my party tickets to account. I think we may just not worry about FPP for the party. Sorry, that’s not really helpful!

1 Like

That’s ok. You bumped us to the top again so all information or bumps are helpful :grin:

There are also rumors of a big system upgrade this week. This will be interesting.

1 Like

:joy: it always is!

1 Like

Someone fill me in. Is this referring to fast passes being available during the parties now?

Yes. She’s wondering if anyone has reached their 60’day bookimg window for any of the parties, to see if a party ticket will let you book FPs. Last year, some people had problems.

The first party is mid August if I recall, so some people will be able to book by now for the first few party nights.

Edited: sorry, missed the “during” part. The question is whether a party ticket will still allow FPs to be booked between 4 and 6, as @PrincipalTinker said. Apologies!

1 Like

No, fast passes from 4-6 before the party.

1 Like

Ok, got it. Just making sure I had not missed a change that they were now allowing fast passes during party hours.

1 Like

We plan to use both our regular tickets and party tickets at MK that day (1:00p arrival)…does that mean we could possibly get 6 FPs?

I can’t remember how to do it exactly - I am sure someone can explain, but I believe you have to set up a separate MDE for the party tickets. Then you get your 3 from your reg tickets at MK & 3 more from the party tickets.
The FPP that you can get from the party tickets can’t start before 4PM and they either go to 5:30 or 6:30, it used to be 6:30, but now that MK closes at 6PM instead of 7PM I am not sure about that.

I will only be picking up party tickets a day or two out (my son got sick during our last trip and only half our family got to go to a dessert party, so I’m going to hold off on buying ticketed events til we are there).

Anyway, if I get them a day or two early and can book FPs from 4-6, can you get 3 staggering times, or just two? Thanks.

What if my tickets are all already linked to the same MDE account? Can I create a new one and move them?

I’m in the window for MNSSHP on Aug 17th and was able to book 3 FPs. 3:10, 4:20 and 5:25. The last fastpass window is from 5:25 to 6. For some reason the entire day’s FP window is open. My tickets are linked to my account.

1 Like

Are you going to MK that day? or any park actually that you already booked 3 FPP for?

Not going that day. And we don’t have FPs booked anywhere else that day.

Do you have tickets and other FPs?

Yes. 8 days. All FPs are booked for the other 8 days.

1 Like