Park with or without EMH? What to do?

We are offsite, so we can’t partake in EMH. We were thinking of hitting up MK on a day when they will have EMH evening. Is this a good idea or a bad idea? The other option is going the day after. We would RD in either case. Which would you do?

By the way, we don’t stay past dinner anyway, so if crowds are going to grow for the evening, that won’t bother us, but if they are huge during the day, of course that affects us. Also, both days are CL 6.

I have heard Mike from the BOG podcast talk about rope dropping a park the day after evening EMH. The thought being that those people who chose to partake in late EMHs won’t show up early the next day and those people who didn’t make it all the way to late EMHs but still picked that park because of the EMH option also wouldn’t be attending the next day.

3 Likes

I think you’ll be fine, people will hop to the park to use the EMH.

2 Likes

The most important thing is to have a good touring plan. Then the rest doesn’t matter quite so much.

I understand that pm EMH don’t have as strong an impact on crowd levels as AM ones, too.

Go where you want when you want and create a good touring plan to help you enjoy your day!

3 Likes