Park Touring and the Genie+ & ILL option

Interesting that Test Track is 4pm and later for all crowd levels.

1 Like

Around 4:00-5:00 is the TT return time when booking right at 7:00.

But if you wait til 7:15-7:45 to book, you can get a return time in the early afternoon.

Plus, many of the early return times for TT are held and released at the 11:30 drop.

Yellow indicates the earliest return times, and red the late afternoon/evening return times.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for always keeping us up to date w/ the latest’s news/blog post.

…and it looks like the new system is crap and that RD isn’t helpful enough b/c of its shortened time. So sad.

3 Likes

No problem! :smile:

2 Likes

Hollywood Studios Genie+ Availability summary for Low, Medium, & High Crowds 10/19/21-2/2/22

1 Like

Magic Kingdom Genie+ Availability summary for Low, Medium, & High Crowds 10/19/21-2/2/22

2 Likes

Summary of ILL Wait Time Savings in minutes 10/19/21-2/19/22:

4 Likes

The chart about wait time savings - those numbers are minutes, yes?

Yep, looks like that wording got missed from the chart.

1 Like

Thanks. I thought that was the case but didn’t want to insinuate that without verifying that’s how others are reading it.

Where do i find these charts on the website?
I have looked all over the place and can find the them.
Thanks

1 Like

The charts are from the Blog articles. That one in particular is from Feb 10. Here is that site:

Thrill Data also has great charts on G+. Just go to a specific park and/or attraction.

2 Likes

Many thanks!

1 Like

UPDATE

You are now able to enter LL & ILL return times into your future Touring Plan. You can do this in the “Advanced Options” feature at the top of the page.

(The buttons on the attraction cards are still not currently in use).

“In the future (we’re aiming for Spring 2022), our software will be able forecast Genie+ return times and provide computer-optimized recommendations about which selections to make via Genie+, as well as when you should make them”.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for all of this data, the valuable links, and for keeping us updated on Genie+ and ILL.

3 Likes

No problem! :blush:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I was not going to get Genie+ for Epcot, but realized our day is a 10! This info might sway me to buy. Especially since I’d rather spend time in FOOD lines in WS than ride lines. :smile::smile:

3 Likes