Park Touring and the Genie+ & ILL option

It’s true that you can get both Navi and KS with some planning and luck, but the other reason it saves the same amount of time is because each LL you get is saving you from a longer standby line on a high crowd day. So you get fewer LLs but each one saves you more time on average. It kind of equals out.

3 Likes

And I think getting NRJ first, can risk not getting KS at all because of less LLs available simply because it closes well before park closing.

3 Likes

It may come down to whether you are considering AK a full day park. If you book KS first, then you will still be able to get an evening Navi. That’s perfect for me, because I like Pandora after night. But if you plan on being done by 4:00 at the latest, then there might be some capacity issues. But I just didn’t see it when I was there over Christmas. I couldn’t get the times to advance fast enough!

3 Likes

I look at that AK chart and think, “90 minutes is nothing to sneeze at.” True, you could get everything done in a day without G+. But I look at the time savings as either 90 minutes standing in line, or on the couch with my feet propped up. As a sun-phobic redhead with bad feet (I used to be a first name basis with my podiatrist), there isn’t a question. The family is fine standing in lines. But, they get a bit grumpy with a lot of lines.

5 Likes

“We’re working on a future update that will bring these Lightning Lane features (and more) to touring plans in your web browser.”

9 Likes

Thank you for keeping up on this @rgandillon :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

#2 is precisely my plan for April. I am smart after all.

5 Likes

I am not purchasing anything President’s week. I have two deluxe nights and three HS mornings. My touring plans are filled with bars and lounges :wink:

6 Likes

This sounds like a GREAT trip!

Which one are you most excited about? Do you have a favorite drink there? Small plate?

2 Likes

I cannot believe I have not made it back to Bluezoo since 2019. I plan to fix that!

2 Likes

I’m staying at the Dolphin next month so I’ll be hitting bluezoo. Do you have favorite dishes?

@bebe80 do you know why FEA is not listed on EP low or moderate days and only shows up - with an asterisk - on high days? I thought that was an ILL$?

That was temporary G+ LL right, which were all high holiday crowds?

2 Likes

We also do the lounge area so we usually stick with the calamari or crab nachos.

1 Like

Ah that’s right. Thx!

1 Like

Animal Kingdom Genie+ Availability summary for Low, Medium, & High Crowds 10/19/21-2/2/22

1 Like

Epcot Genie+ Availability summary for Low, Medium, & High Crowds 10/19/21-2/2/22

1 Like

Interesting that Test Track is 4pm and later for all crowd levels.

1 Like

Around 4:00-5:00 is the TT return time when booking right at 7:00.

But if you wait til 7:15-7:45 to book, you can get a return time in the early afternoon.

Plus, many of the early return times for TT are held and released at the 11:30 drop.

Yellow indicates the earliest return times, and red the late afternoon/evening return times.

3 Likes

3 Likes