Park reservation changes

What’s the latest you can change your park reservation, assuming they have availability at the park you want to go to?

Just before you tap in.

2 Likes

Our fam is here and about to have our 8th park day tomorrow (today since it’s 1:30 AM now) Fri 10/22. We asked the kids their 2 top priorities before bed and of course they cover all 4 parks. I planned out how to hit them all but just woke up in the middle of the night and realized we can’t do it with PH starting at 2 PM. I also realized I needed to change my park reservation from MK to HS to start the day at MMRR. Now I appear to be screwed.

I tried to start fresh making a park reservation in MDE and it warned me that some parks did not have availability. I figured this was trying to tell me I couldn’t make one because I already had one at MK.

Then I went ahead and cancelled the one at MK. But I still get the same error message when I try to book HS. So now I have NO park reservation!

The park availability calendar shows green for 10/22.

Any suggestions!?

Did you get it sorted out?

Yes! There must have been a glitch in the middle of the night when I was doing this. I was having a hard time sleeping (stressed that we would be spending the morning getting this fixed), so I tried again about an hour later and was able to make a reservation no problem.

2 Likes

Phew!