Park Pass Changes

Thanks for this. Is resort guests’ ability to choose between hotel bucket and day guest bucket a change?

No there’s always been a separate bucket for resort and day/AP.

The change merged AP and day from what I gather (and also made it possible to modify)

1 Like

No it’s been that way since the beginning. It was difficult to book APRs for our trips because DH and I have APs, but the rest of our party had day tickets. We had to go through a whole rigaromall to book ours under the hotel bucket.

1 Like

Pleased to report I’ve been making lots of rez changes and modify is working well. Gets rid of the risk of losing your rez and ending up with nothing. It was worth canceling all the individual rez from the system migration and rebooking as a unit, bc then you can modify as a unit.

4 Likes

I was planning to do all that cancellation and rebooking a few weeks ago, but suddenly found it resolved itself. Must admit I was relieved. It definitely made changing parks much easier.

2 Likes

Someone in another thread just this week said they couldn’t modify - had to cancel blindly and then rebook. What in DisneyIT is going on anymore?!?!?!?!

what happened with the rumor that Hopping was dropping in time for DVC and/or AP holders? Did that manifest itself?

Or do I need to sacrifice another small child’s soul to D’Amaro still? I’ll do it too. I got this real uppity one that just moved in next to me. He clearly isn’t using his, so… D’Amaro can have it.

3 Likes

Do it.

(Disclaimer: this is a JOKE and I in no way endorse killing anyone ever :roll_eyes:)

3 Likes

whoa, easy there, Sithlord. Who said anything about KILLING?

That’s dark.

3 Likes

I was just thinking of your basic dime-store soul transaction. …though…thinking on it…mayyyybe I shouldn’t have sold yours? You then might not think “killing” was the “go-to”.

Meh…what’s done is done. That Snicker’s bar was worth it.

2 Likes

I guess I’m not wise to the ways one would go about sacrificing a soul. It would seem to me, in my innocence, that it would require killing.

Let me clarify as well I do not endorse actual soul sacrificing either. Just in case that’s not clear.

No potatoes? that’s kind of a bummer.

1 Like

Inflation in the soul-market has been high for a while now. :man_shrugging: I thought I had scored a pretty solid deal.

Turns out, potatoes are a hot commodity. Aim high next time you steal a soul

2 Likes

When calm you are, at peace, then, with the light side will you be.

That case was April, far enough off to cancel and rebook everything. Annoying, but a 1 time task, and then you’re clean.

Why do these things happen? Having worked in corporate IT for awhile, it’s usually bc execs make promises that can’t be kept, and you get a system with rough edges as the minimum deployable release. Then middle management has to step in and clean up after the execs move on to the next shiny object.

3 Likes

ok, that’s pretty good. I feel i need to incorporate that into next year’s Global Celebration’s Festive and Costumed Finale.

2 Likes

That could be a great mash up!

1 Like

2 Likes

Aww my Colbert! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oddly enough, this also came up in my search of things today:

…are you remotely infecting my search engine? I feel this is something brought on by this thread…

I um have no idea what that um is…

I um am not um sure how that would um have anything to do um with um me.