Park Hours Predictions

Hi All -

I’m getting close enough to my trip that I am needing to hammer out park hours so I can solidify my ADRs, APRs, and park hopping plans. Unfortunately hours aren’t released for my dates (June 1-10) so I can only go off TP’s forecast for these dates.

A couple of questions:

• How likely is it that Extra Evening Hours will continue? Was that a 50th thing?
  • If EEHs continue, is Monday EP / Wednesday MK still the most likely combo?
  • For some reason TP predicts AK closing at 6pm on Thursday compared to 8 or 9pm the other days. I would really like an evening at AK if possible so closing time is critical to our plan.
  • When will Disney release hours for these dates?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

From the Extended Evenings page:

Our popular extended evening hours benefit will continue beyond the 50th Anniversary celebration throughout all of 2023. Extended evening hours are typically held at Magic Kingdom park on Wednesdays, and EPCOT on Mondays.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s nice to have at least one fairly definitive answer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the park hours were officially released around 4-5 weeks before the actual dates on the official website when I was planning for our December trip. Last minute changes are always possible (we went the week before Christmas, and MK added an extra hour just a week or so before the date, which was great!) But overall the predicted hours were fairly accurate.

2 Likes

Initial park hours are loaded 70 days out on the app. Hours can change after that initial load.

1 Like

wait! what? ME TOO!!! DH and I are going 6/1-6/5

1 Like

Cool! Liner meet?! I’ll be with my family so it will be a bit of a whirlwind, but it would be fun to cross paths.

yes please!!

1 Like

I’m there 6/3-6/10!! (With family and another family of friends so can’t do a huge thing, but would love to say hi to you lovely people!!)

2 Likes

fantastic!!

1 Like

Awesome! We’ll have to share plans closer to the date. My trip starts May 29 at UOR so I will have a trip report going with my itinerary. :nerd_face:

1 Like