Park hopper times

Received an email for my upcoming trip which included the usual "check safety guidelines ". While reading on disney site it mentions to check each park days operating hours and that park hopper times could be earlier at a later date.

Anyone notice this? Has this been the standard statement or maybe park hopper time changes might be a possibility?!

1 Like

I hadn’t noticed because I hadn’t clicked the link but I see it now. It sounds promising but I don’t know if it was there before.

2 Likes

It has always been there. Well since the rule of hopping at 2:00 existed. I honestly thought it would have changed by now.

4 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

If the rumour about park hopping changes are true, the time is likely to change. Whether or not that is likely to be before the end of the year I don’t know.

@mikejs78 might know more?

1 Like

I’ve heard that park hopper times will be at least earlier by end of year. Possibly gone for resort/DVC.

4 Likes

Thanks. I haven’t been keeping up with the timeline.

1 Like

3 Likes

What does that mean? Gone? Like resort/DVC won’t be able to hop?

1 Like

I think that the time restriction will be gone.

4 Likes

What time restriction currently exists for DVC?

I am so very lost. Maybe I should eat lunch

2 Likes

Please do. We’ll wait.

4 Likes

Right now no one can hop before 2 PM. What might happen is that the time might move up to something like 12PM, or there might end up being no restriction for resort/DVC. So resort guests/DVC would be able to hop whenever they want.

4 Likes

add some caffeine in there too…

like, a lot. :astonished:

5 Likes

:::opens up yet another protein shake:::

Remind me how much this SUCKS the next time I think about gaining 10lbs, okay???

5 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That sounds divine!

Now I understand drooly Homer. I thought he was killed because DVC was getting the shaft.

4 Likes

what is in those shakes? Bourbon?

5 Likes

I’ve had my daily allotment. And now it’s getting near to the “I’ll be up all night” time of day for caffeine consumption anyway

No, but you’ve given me an idea to make this a little more fun! :bulb:

2 Likes

huzzah

1 Like