Park Hopper Pass

I have an unexpired 5 day hopper pass, I recall when talking to a disney cast member that we all need the same. Does this mean my wife and kids need 5 day hopper passes or do they mean they have to have hopper passes? At park savers they currently are offering a 5 day hopper with an added free day which would be a 6th day. I was planning on buying an additional day when I got to the park for me.

You only need to have the same tickets if you’re doing a room+tickets package. You can buy whatever you want ala carte. If your room is off property or a room-only reservation on property, then you can have different combinations of tickets. For example, I have an Annual Pass, but my family doesn’t, so I’ll buy them regular tickets and we won’t do a package or the dining plan.

1 Like

@SallyEppcot gives great advice. I will add if you are staying onsite and have a room but you are buying the tickets separately (I always do) you can add the dining plan if you want and have a package without adding tickets through Disney. It is called. “Ticketless Package”. Sometimes when you call the CMs are confused (I think only AP holders can add it online?)- but it is an option.

1 Like

Ooo, I forgot about that option. Thanks PT!

1 Like