Paradise Pier Hotel Reopening June 15th

I need a mask like that! Well, without the mustache. Maybe. :thinking:

1 Like

:blush:

2 Likes

No offense to Californians but I consider CA to be a bellwether of the most extreme caution, so if they remove mask mandates, I will feel 100% confident in removing mine by then as well! :joy:

5 Likes

I agree - wow! Although, our numbers are still way worse than California’s in my county. I hope we’re about to head in the right direction, though!

1 Like

Does this suggest that they might be opening to out-of-state visitors? I have been watching the news to see if we can plan a trip this summer.

1 Like

I would start planning. Rumors are that they will open up to out-of-state by that June 15th date, though of course there is no guarantee. Try to buy only refundable or date-adjustable tickets, but I’d make reservations for hotels and theme parks if you can.

1 Like

We will be driving, so the transportation will be easier. I was hoping to make reservations for PPH for late summer, but I figure if the resort is not open for out of state people then I might not be able to. I will have to keep an eye on this.

1 Like

You can make hotel reservations even if you are out of state - whether through the website or even a third-party. The only thing you can’t “technically” do is enter the theme parks if you are out of state. And even then that is a Disney rule, assuming you are vaccinated. They only spot check for driver’s licenses.

3 Likes