Paradise Falls FLAGS Trip Report May 28 - Jun 12

I can see that.

1 Like

It looks gorgeous!

1 Like

Love your pic with your hat! Have a wonderful, relaxing time!

1 Like

This is the Wind and Waves Grill here. Also just asked the family if I should book dinner here again tonight and got a yes. Everyone loved it and we’re doing breakfast now.

Phone died last night AND I started drinking the watermelon margarita so this is the only pic i got of dinner but the beef short ribs, with carrots, green beans and cheese grits were delicious. The margarita was light and refreshing and not too sweet for us that don’t like sweet drinks.

8 Likes

DH and my breakfast.

9 Likes

Kids breakfast.

8 Likes

Likely also known as a Hightower Rocks in other locations :wink:

6 Likes

Let’s see….

Watermelon Margarita

Patrón Silver Tequila, Watermelon and Lime

$14.00

And

Hightower Rocks

Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila, Watermelon, Sweet-and-Sour, and Lime Juice

$15.00

Almost….I think I’d prefer this one at Vero Beach as I’m not a fan of sweet and sour. My margaritas are tequila, simple syrup, lime juice and orange liquor.

3 Likes

I don’t put sour mix in it when I make it at home. It’s just a dash of it anyway.

And I use the Casa Dragones which is a better tequila than the Patron

4 Likes

Accidentally deleted. In a nutshell. Boogie boarding is fun and rent some covered chairs a day ahead of time as they were sold out day of. I rented some for tomorrow.

5 Likes

View from the Green Room I think it’s called, my current view as hubby is sitting on my chair and turtles nests.

10 Likes

Mini golf championship round 2 and the winner of round 2 is DH

5 Likes

Girls and Tim are going fishing (I hate fishing). Thinking a solo drink at The Green Room bar?

4 Likes

These always take longer but are fun!

11 Likes

Predinner cocktails with drinks (the teens is a virgin of course!).

9 Likes

10 Likes

Looks delicious!

2 Likes

This place is delicious.

2 Likes

Stole Hubby’s phone again…

11 Likes

Waitress just gave the girls Disney pins! Gotta love the Disney service.

7 Likes