Paperwork?

Hi All!
Flying in to the US next Thursday for the Halloween on the high seas cruise, followed by 12 nights at POR. Very excited.
My question is, shouldn’t I have received some paperwork or luggage tags, or details of DME transfers by now? Or is everything virtual?

Thanks!

Our cruise is 11/5 and we received some paperwork and luggage tags a little over a week ago.

1 Like

@lizzieanne771, can you help?

1 Like

I have never done a pre-cruise WDW stay, but I think the information on port transfers (which for the cruise are not called Disney’s Magical Express - they are paid transfers and must be booked in advance) will be either given at check-in or put in your room the day of.

As for paperwork, not being from overseas I do not know what their deal is if they send or not. I do know that there is nothing in there that you need that cannot be printed off (signature page) from the website or handled at the port. You might have to take luggage with you on the bus (underneath), but I do not know.

DCL is my wheelhouse usually, but not being overseas, not having stayed at WDW before, and generally avoiding checking luggage, these are pretty much out of my knowledge.

1 Like