Pandora Preview

Haven’t ridden it, but first-hand reports that I’ve read say it’s closer to Soarin’ than ToT. One that I read said the motion is similar in intensity to ST. Of course being in 3D, the visuals alone will be more compelling.

1 Like

Here’s another video preview from Attractions Magazine.I find the hosts to be moderately annoying, but the “remote” in Pandora is pretty cool. The Pandora segment starts around the 8:30 mark and runs around 12 min.

1 Like

What say the liners that attended the AP Pandora preview this past weekend? Curious about line to get in, process, etc.? TIA!

I’m going Thursday if nobody chimes in before then!

Hopefully someone chimes in before that. We’re Saturday during the 6-8 pm slot and some of the pics that I saw this morning were quite interesting from this past Saturday. I have no interest standing in a line at 4:30 pm to enter at 6:00 pm, but I want to make sure we get in both attractions and I have time to sample the local beverages (looking at you Terrapin).

I’ve been wondering when we need to line up. We’re going 12-2, but I think we need to be there much earlier.:slightly_frowning_face:

Here’s a review from Len Testa that popped up on the Blog today.

1 Like

I’m skipped the videos to avoid spoiling it for myself too much (going in July), but looks amazing! My partner is a huge fan of the movie (saw it 11 times in theatres and countless more on Blue-ray). We’re very excited!