Paging Prophet Paul

Nice shout out on backside of magic today. Kudos for submitting an iTunes review

6 Likes

Who hasn’t been on BOM. Being on that podcast is so last week.

5 Likes

I was waiting until I caught up on all the past episodes. Unfortunately that coincided almost exactly with the announcement that show was ending. It will leave a big void that I don’t know how to fill. :frowning:

7 Likes

@jeremy1002 you made me smile. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jeremy1002 … how are you?!

1 Like

Just peachy, thanks. Workin’ overtime to land the show smoothly with all passengers intact. It is going to be an emotional couple of weeks, though. Thinking about all the time invested to get to this point and the free time coming soon is a lot to process.

7 Likes

We will all be in a state of mourning for a while. You and Ryan the most acutely, I’m sure. Thanks again for a wonderful show. Cheers!

PS - Am I remembering correctly that you will be there for Wine & Dine? I’ll be staying at the Boardwalk and running the challenge. I’d love to buy you a beer if it works out schedule-wise. I’ll be wearing my BOM shirt in any case.

4 Likes

I just checked on the tracking of my BOM shirt (I ordered it a week or two ago), and it’s in Orlando right now. LOL!

1 Like

Sweet, yes I will be there. I’m sure our paths will cross at some point. Looking forward to meeting you! (much more than im looking forward to running)

Thanks for buying the shirt. I am much less excited by the 75 cents it puts in our pockets then I am about a little of the show’s legacy carrying on. Fun. I need to pick up a couple more myself.

3 Likes

Jeremy, maybe I have missed it, but have you and Ryan posted pictures of yourself anywhere so that listeners can put faces with names before your show comes to an end? Or have you intentionally not done that, to discourage disneyphile-related stalkers? Asking for a friend…

2 Likes

We have definitely posted pictures on Twitter. Not sure about anywhere else, only because Twitter is where we are the most active day-to-day for whatever reason. I’ll grab one from there and post it here if I can figure out how. :thinking:

2 Likes

Included at no extra charge: Kenny the Pirate and Lou. (pics from Indy Disney Meet :tada:)

10 Likes

Are there any hacks I can use when purchasing a shirt, like clicking the checkout button seven times?

9 Likes

Hint: they are wearing badges so you’ll know who is who. Don’t be a dummy like some people (ahem: me) and ask

4 Likes

Lol,this is pretty much what I pictured in my mind’s eye when you talked about the Indy event. Bravo!

3 Likes

@jeremy1002 It is going to be really strange to drive to work in a few weeks and not hear Ryan say “It is Tuesday!” You guys will surely be missed. Thanks for making our Disney vacations extra awesome.

4 Likes

Totally agree! :persevere:

Thanks! Good to see the faces that go with the voices all this time!

1 Like

11 Likes

Nice!!!

1 Like