Paging Mr. Morrow

Those are one pancake height at best. I’ll be the Jeff Bezos of American breakfast plates!

2 Likes

I think what you’re looking for is called a ‘bowl’ and I hate to break it to you, but they definitely already exist and are quite popular. They even make them in different sizes too.

3 Likes

So, you want a cake pan or baking dish?? Diameter to match the stack of pancakes? Or big enough you can reach in and use knife and fork? Maybe I’m trying too hard to picture what you’re thinking of. :thinking: :pancakes:

Shallow cake pan would be a generally good way to describe it.
Deep enough for a stack of three pancakes, but a flat bottom, and matching diameter from bottom to top. (unlike a bowl @LTinNC82 - sheesh - pancakes in a bowl? I might have a repulsive method of eating pancakes, but I am civilized)

Your previous pics are basically perfect, just too shallow for a stack of pancakes. Perfect for one pancake, but I’m eating more than one. The size of the plate would need to be a snug fit for the size of the pancake, so the syrup wouldn’t run off into puddles on the side.

2 Likes

Umm, that has some for real Texas Pancake Massacre / Silence Of The Pancakes vibes goin on.

Also, I’d totally watch that movie.

3 Likes

I am not a pancake/waffle girl at all. Don’t hate them, but not something I seek. However, breakfast at Toppolino’s with @LTinNC82 our server suggested 1/2 a waffle with my meal. It was delicious! If waffles tasted like that in real life, I would be a fan. Syrup has to be on the side, though. I’m a dipper/dunker.

1 Like

I have reflected on this before. Waffle as a side is way more satisfying than sugarfest as a main meal.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Top 10 best nights ever!!

1 Like

It was perfect and meant to be.

1 Like