Packing

Packing this week while the kids are away with my Aunt :slight_smile: I have the Ultimate Disney Packing List. Wondering what is not on it that I should not forget to bring for our family (Me, DH, DD10, DS6).

1 Like

You can buy almost any necessities in the gift shops in the hotels - so, no worries! The only thing I can think of that may not be on your list is…my Starbucks Espressos & Creams…in a “can.” :wink:

What about…a paper towel tube…for keeping drawings from Animation Academy pristine?

2 Likes

Thanks RE paper towel tubes! forgot that one!

Yes, actually DH and I were saying that the kids being the ages they are, really we COULD just pack clothes and be done with it. So I’m not stressing, just looking for little hacks and cheats :wink: Like the paper towel roll :slight_smile:

Did you remember the Lysol wipes and baby wipes or equivalent? I use the baby wipes while at the parks and Lysol wipes to disinfect parts of the room (phone,remote,door handles).

1 Like

Lysol wipes and Purell are always on my packing list. I don’t travel anywhere without them! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good girl!!! :smiley:

I’m a germaphobe!!! Yup a sparkly germaphobe!!!

❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

Red Jewel, golf ball, frog toggs, command hooks, over the door organizer, Moleskin, post its, clicky sharpies, & rope.

3 Likes

I always pack a power strip with multiple outlets - and sometimes even an extra extension cord. Nothing worse than not being able to charge all my devices at once!

5 Likes

right there with ya! @Beachmom01 :flushed:

I’m not sure what is on the ultimate packing list but ziplocks are a must have for extra snacks and putting tv remote in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@1st_trip_Dad Why rope?? :confused:

1 Like

Safety pins are a must. Not sure if it is on the list or not, but they come in so handy.

1 Like

Magic Band are not on it.

I revised it a year or so ago and took off some stuff I thought was weird and outdated.

1 Like

I like to pack one of those pop up hampers. Decorations for window maybe.

2 Likes

Def something for laundry, scissors, body glide, baby powder

1 Like

WAIT!! There’s a packing thread?? :frog:

5 Likes

Can someone post the Ultimate Packing list here? Or tell me where to get it.I want to look it over again but it was a a computer that died.

4 Likes