Packages Sent to Resorts?

Has WDW resumed sending items purchased in the parks back to on site resorts if requested? That is a perk that I really have missed.

No they haven’t.

1 Like

I thought about emailing Guest Services but I knew that I probably wouldn’t get an answer or at least not until after my trip.
Disney would get more of my money if I didn’t have to carry packages around the park all day.

3 Likes

We only ever used that service once and we decided it was more hassle than it was worth. But we mainly buy T shirts, they don’t take up much room.

1 Like

Mugs, I want the mugs. And the t shirts, and whatever impulse buys strike my fancy.

2 Likes

I don’t buy the mugs because I’m worried about getting them home safely. I have to avert my eyes! Though I did get a Coco one last trip on the last morning, I got it t WoD and then we went to HS and I had to carry it round for a couple of hours there and back to POFQ to catch ME. Never again!

1 Like

It’s definitely disappointing that they aren’t doing it again yet. Best to buy everything at the end of the day. You can either ship everything home from the shops, or make your tired kids walk so you can use the double stroller to haul all your packages around. I can vouch for both methods :joy:

3 Likes