Our Recent 9 Day Trip (In Disney Parks 8 of those days and 1 to Universal)

Thank you so much! You have really given me some good info on choosing restaurants. I love that you guys split up to make everyone happy. Hoping my husband will agree to this on our next trip since we have 3 kids of all different age ranges.

It was a pleasure to read! You made me feel like I was right there with you. Thank you!!

You’re so very welcome, i can’t tell you the number of posts i read in preparation for our trip, and as you can see, some we agreed with and some we didn’t. Just like i’m sure you will with my list. I was completely shocked when my wife suggested i stay while they went to nap, and even more shocked that she was cool with it each and every day. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, we are already planning a whole family vacation in 2020, and as of now we are up to 15 people. The three of us, my parents, my two brothers, their two wives and their six kids. Please pray for our sanity. LOL

3 Likes

Thanks so much!!! While i was typing it felt like i was back there too

1 Like

Sounds like an amazing vacation! Thanks for sharing!

It really was. Thanks for reading it

Really great trip report!! Sounds like you guys had a great vacation and was able to pack so much in!! Makes me even more anxious for our trip in 59 days!!

This was one of the best trip reports I have read in a long time…And there were no pictures! I’m a big picture fan lol.
Really sounds like you had a wonderful and magical trip with your family.
I was pretty dissapointed to read that you were not able to get on FOP… so I can only imagine how dissapointed you must have been.
Thanks so much for sharing your vacation with us :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks. We had a blast, hope y’all do too.

Thanks. That really means a lot. As far as the pictures go, it would have taken me a couple more days to upload all of the photos that i would have wanted to. We took so many, so there are so many choices, so i just decided not to.

I really was disappointed that i didn’t get on FOP, and on that bus ride from AK back to MK, that was when it really sank in that the vacation was over, (and to make things worse, I WAS THE ONLY PASSENGER ON THAT BUS.) Talk about feeling alone.

But we had an amazing time, and sharing it with everyone was, kind of like re-living it.

'Ohana was by far my favorite restaurant too when we went! Can’t wait to try Skipper Canteen and Akershus on our next trip…but I think we will always try to go to 'Ohana.

I undersand that! I had a hard time picking out pictures from my trip too. I have fun looking back at my trip report from november. Its fun to re-live it!

I went on a 7 day trip in November with my twin girls that were 6 at the time. We are planning on going back in 2020 as well. We will surprise them on the day before their birthday and drive down on their birthday. I can’t think of a better present than that! We were there 7 days at a time that isn’t super busy and still not able to fit everything in. We got a lot in, and some we chose not to fit in because of their age, but next time, we have decided on a 10 day trip. 2 in each park except MK, which will be 4 days. I’ve got a trip elsewhere planned for next year, but I’m much more stoked about going HOME again.

That sounds like a WONDERFUL birthday present, and i am hoping as i am sure that you are, that star wars land and toy story land will be up and running, maybe even the possibility of the TRON Lightcycle roller coaster will be where Tomorrow Land speedway is now. Hope yall have a blast

Ok. You win. I added pictures. Lol

4 Likes

Ok. You win. I added pictures. Lol

What an amazing trip, thanks for sharing such a detailed report and adding pictures!

We last went to WDW in May 2016 for 4 days to celebrate our dd’s 18th birthday and hs graduation. We splurged on a Contemporary theme park view room in the main tower and loved it. I was nervous as I’d seen many reviews calling the hotel bland and unthemed but we had a fantastic stay. The monorail, the proximity to Magic Kingdom was worth every penny. Would love to stay there again, maybe the garden wing in 2019 or 2020 if we can swing it.

My dh is also surrounded by girls, me, dd, a dog and a cat. He did quite a bit of solo monorail resort bar beer touring when he was feeling princessed out :wink:

1 Like

Awww I love it! You have a beautiful family! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!!

We are seriously considering staying at the contemporary next time, but we are also thinking of staying longer than 9 days, so something will have to give, but just the thought of having the monorail pretty much at your door step, is really tempting, and monorail resort bar beer touring makes it sound even that more tempting.LOL

1 Like

Thanks So Much!!. I’m so glad my daughter got her looks from her mother, instead of me. LOL

1 Like