Our Day by Day Trip Report - The trip that came just in time

So it was a perfect time for dinner. We skipped most of the storm and had some delicious foods. We had not been to Morimotos before, but it was worth it. Berkshire Pork Lettuce Wraps, both kinds of Ramen Bowls, and Banana Lumpia for dessert. Wow, I’m stuffed!

17 Likes

That all looks delicious! Have a great trip!

That looks so good!

Well, we finally made it to the resort. This is our first stay at Caribbean Beach, as we are regulars at POFQ. Although this is a beautiful resort, we sure do miss our home resort. The walking here…ugh! Until tomorrow…

28 Likes

That rosy sunset. Life is beautiful. Thanks!

2 Likes

That first shot is GORGEOUS!

1 Like

Love the rosy sunset!! (oops…repeating)
We really liked POFQ too. I’d feel lost at Caribbean Beach!
Have a great day tomorrow!

1 Like

Dinner looks awesome!!
Nice way to wrap up your first day!!

The day has started off well with Breakfast at Kona Cafe. Normally, we don’t do many resort meals as we are park people…the more time in the parks, the better. But we figured with reduced hours, there is no better time to try out some new meals. Since today is an Epcot day, we needed breakfast.

I love the theming at Polynesian, and such beautiful landscapes. We come back here later on the trip for dinner, and can’t wait. The Macadamia Nut pancakes and Tonga Toast are awesome! But now we wait for our first Skyliner ride…

23 Likes

Those look absolutely delicious! What a great idea!!

Not a bad 10:30 Epcot line.

6 Likes

may I ask… how you got over to the Knoa? I thought you were staying at CBR. Getting around it a bit more challenging w/ C-19 impact

3 Likes

We drove since we have a rental car.

2 Likes

And the line to get to temp checks…ugh!

3 Likes

Sorry, wrong pic. Guess it didn’t come out. Couldn’t see, too sunny

1 Like

sorry for another question… since Kona is QS did they let you in the resort cuz you are guest on property. there’s been all kinds of reporting of security not letting ppl in w/o reservations etc. Or if you have a dining res. and your too early they’ll turn you away. What did you have to do to get in?

A lovely start to the day. Hope the sunshine stays with you.
Breakfast looks good. .
Have a great day at Epcot!!
Have a Guinness for me at Rose & Crown!!

2 Likes

Kona is TS.

4 Likes

So brave. Riding the Death Kettles. :rofl:
Great view!!

2 Likes

LOL I had to click back to see what ‘death kettles’ you were referring to :roll_eyes:

1 Like