Our Day by Day Trip Report - The trip that came just in time

I agree with @ryan1, kids don’t need them. Our tickets were actually messed up and UC had printed my name on both our tickets. When they compared the ID to the ticket, the names were supposed to match and my sister’s name was not there. Most team members didn’t care as long as I showed them my ID only, but one said he wasn’t supposed to allow it. He let us in anyway.

2 Likes

Love this set of masks!!

@chails
I’m currently schedule for a quick trip to WDW in October and am thinking about adding on a US day prior. I would be there on Monday, October 19. The price of a park-to-park ticket is outlandish, but I really just want to do Harry Potter stuff. If I do get on anything else, it’s a bonus. It sounded like one day would be enough from your trip report, but I thought I’d check in and ask your thoughts. I would fly in Sunday night, so could be there open to close.

2 Likes

Pre-COVID, one day was plenty to do everything at WWoHP. I haven’t done Hagrid’s yet, but I was able to do plenty of other attractions after finishing up Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade, it should more than make up for the lost time riding Hagrid’s.

1 Like

If the crowds stay like they were for us on Thurs and Fri, one day would be plenty of time. Hagrids never really went over 30 min, nor did Gringotts. There were no lines for food, shops, photos, etc. But if you are thinking about a weekend day, or if the crowds pick up from where they were, I wouldn’t even think about it.

And the Park to Park, although outlandish in price, are worth it. Especially if you are a HP fan. The train is an entirely different experience on its own! And easily allows you to jump directly to the other HP world in an instant. If one is busy, jump over and do the other. That’s what we did.

4 Likes

Yes, I have to do the train! I’m planning on a Monday, so am hoping it will be similar to what you experienced on Th/F.

Thanks! And thank to you too @Jeff_AZ!

2 Likes

YEEEEESS! Mad props to you for hardcore getting all the rides in that you wanted and even the booking it to get blue and green milks - that’s my kind of Disney!

5 Likes