Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

We liked Oga’s so much I set a reservation finder for Saturday morning. It came through already, got a 10:05 for Saturday!

Thanks TP! :blush:

11 Likes

Agree!!

2 Likes

Oh, good to know! Thanks!

1 Like

Good day! Didn’t get everything done but thats OK.

Love the trees and Landscape

13 Likes

I am drooling over that donut, as I’m trying to eat healthier. What is the tree in the third picture, a cherry blossom? Glad you had a good day!

3 Likes

Magnolia

4 Likes

I’m drooling over the palm trees.

Darn I want those temps!

5 Likes

I know, it’s frozen up here in the northern states, 25 degrees without windchill right now :cold_face:

3 Likes

36 today for me, and it feels like a heat wave compared to last week. Can’t get back to FL soon enough!

3 Likes

Opting for a screenshot version. Not on your level but better than telling DH 10x

8 Likes

What did you think of toothsome?!

3 Likes

78 in Phoenix. :palm_tree::sun_behind_small_cloud::cactus:

6 Likes

I love your dedication!

My DH would laugh and laugh, then we’d go to Pecos Bills for lunch. Or Cosmic Ray’s. Or any of the hundred other places we drift into.

And then I’d find my perfectly planned TP flipped over and used for work notes or the such.

We are more of “go with the mood” type of visitors. But I envy those with a plan!

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to rub it in :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Gotta do it now cause in May it will be too late! :joy:

3 Likes

Souvenir cup holders from Oga’s yesterday.

That wall is huge in the background. Trees painted on it.

Other photos from the day

11 Likes

We really love Toothsome’s. Service is very quick. I got the meatloaf with mushroom gravy over mashed potatoes. Onion straws and some corn. It was soooooooo good!

9 Likes

It looks very good for quickly slapping it together!

:joy::joy::+1::+1:

2 Likes

That’s funny - I was just reading the Unofficial Guide to UOR last night (latest 2021 edition) and it said the whole experience at Toothsome’s usually took forever! Maybe with COVID they are trying to get people through faster.

“Blue Bantha,” “Gamorrean … brewed on Ga…” “Yub Nub Premium Coc…” “T-16 Skyhopper”

6 Likes

Impressed!

2 Likes