Other rides open during Extra Extra Magic Hours

What other rides will be open in HS, AK and MK during the Sept-Oct Extra Extra Magic hours?
i.e ToT? Star Tours? Dinosaur? Everest? Big Thunder? Haunted Mansion?

Do you mean Extra Magic Hours, or Early Morning Magic?

extra extra magic

I would also like to know this, but nothing has been released except for what I’ve copied below. If only SW and Toy Story are open, there will not be much for us to do between 6-9AM since we won’t be fighting the hordes to “enjoy” SW.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/extra-extra-magic-hours/?CMP=ILC-DPFY19Q3woA

The extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit will be offered every day from September 1 to November 2, 2019 at the following theme parks and times:

• Disney’s Hollywood Studios — including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land attractions and more—from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM daily (please note that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences are subject to capacity)
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park —including Pandora – The World of Avatar and other attractions throughout the park—from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM daily
  • Magic Kingdom park —including favorites in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland—from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM daily

Okay. Got it. I was confused by your use of Extra Magic in one place, but Morning Magic in another. :slight_smile:

true, I fixed that wording up

Yeah, it does read “and more” and “other attractions throughout the park”…pretty vague, of course.
Don’t want to do SWGE…and we will have FP for FOP, SDD and 7DMT…so we want to do all the other “lesser” rides during the Extra Magic hours

1 Like

I presume it just means that the Extra Magic Hours that everyone is used to is just extended. But all the same rides/attractions will be open during that period was before. They are just calling out, explicitly, that the most popular new attractions are included.

That’s what I figured as well. I just am not 100% sure what other rides are open during those hours…other than the obvious ones (Pandora, TSL & Fantasyland)

Here:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extra-magic-hours/

1 Like

Oh, perfect
Thanks!

1 Like

One other thing.
Do you know if restaurants or snack places (like Woodys Lunchbox or Gastons Tavern) will be open earlier during these Extra magic hours in Sept-Oct, or during any extra magic hours for that matter ?

thanks!

Hopefully someone else will answer. I have never been to Extra Magic Hours of any type in my life. :slight_smile:

thanks, maybe I’ll start another thread