Orlando Strong magic band cover

Not sure if Iā€™m sharing this correctly but Myfantasybands has a new magic band cover with all proceeds going to the One Orlando Fund. Erin on Instagram: "This Limited Edition 2-piece decal set is offered in partnership with fellow graphic designer @joelbergman and ALL proceeds will be donated to the One Orlando Fund. Preorders on sale for $6 per set at www.myfantasybands.com. Shipping is FREE. ā¤ļøšŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ’— This fundraiser is not affiliated with the One Orlando Fund, I simply want to give back to a very special community that has embraced my small business with great enthusiasm and has always cheered me on. Please repost or tag anyone you know who cares about Orlando! Out or respect for this worthy cause and to ensure that the most benefit will come from this fundraiser, this design is not available for purchase with any discount coupons. ā¤ļøšŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ’— At the date of this posting, this design is in production and available for PRE-ORDER ONLY. Pre-orders will ship in approximately 8 to 10 days. ............. www.myfantasybands.com #myfantasybands #MagicBands #MagicBand #MagicBandDecals #MagicBandCover #MagicbandStickers #disney #waltdisneyworld #WDW #disneycountdown #oneorlando #orlandostrong #morelovelesshate"

4 Likes