Orlando Informer Meet-up

Does this mean photos might be available during the meetup? (I had bookmarked to circle back and check on that!)

Technical rehearsals arenā€™t guaranteed and I bet itā€™ll depend on staffing and if there are any issues that day.

1 Like

Iā€™m considering stopping back by on 6/12 before we go to the airport. If we RDā€™D maybe we could do it then but Iā€™ll think Iā€™ll do a wait and see if we get to do it during the meetup.

The December dates are the 10th and 11th!

Going to try for tickets!

4 Likes

OH YEAHā€¦ cooler temps so we are in too!

1 Like

So I saw an OI staff member (Rebecca) was answering questions on a Facebook thread so asked. Iā€™m thinking It wonā€™t be worth doing for just the preclose time.

Yeah agreed. I have ride photos from when we went with both sets of parents (mine and hubbyā€™s mom) and Iā€™m good on those. You have a bigger party so I get why youā€™d want them. For WDW I did buy MM since we can now take off our masks for the cute and fun digital photos. Plus my DD is bringing a friend who has never come so Iā€™m sure her mom would love to see those.

1 Like

Yeah, I did a MM share through a facebook group.

1 Like

Iā€™M SO EXCITED!

I know yā€™all have to get through your June meet first, so I hope you post some thoughts/pictures here!

They said they expect this to be the fastest sell out and with people coming out of their vacay-detox, I believe it. I hope Iā€™ll be able to get tickets though :worried:

3 Likes

So you made me think about the friend and she might like some ride photos so I got it for the first three hours (and sounds like some of the rides after hours). Iā€™m not sure how to share it with you since itā€™s on my account. Iā€™m guessing people create dummy accounts for shared photo packages and I did not do that plus Iā€™m just going the one day so you wouldnā€™t have it the 5th but if there is a way to share I will. You donā€™t have to pay me. I have to activate I think when I get there but I wonder if I send you the screenshot of the barcode? And then email you your photos?

Bumping. Tomorrow sales start for the December meet.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be super curious to see if they sell out quickly. We always (except during global pandemics) travel to MN to see family at Christmas, so weā€™re probably not available. Unless DH is enthralled by the June meetup, maybe. But we obviously wonā€™t know that until June.

1 Like

I am thinking about that too!

If you donā€™t have a regular park ticket, at what time can you enter the parks? Is it before the time that regular guests have to leave (7:00 or 8:00)?

1 Like

Our Orlando Informer Meetup takes place in Orlando, Florida at Universal Orlando Resort on Friday and Saturday, June 4-5, 2021. Beginning at 4:00 pm, youā€™ll have access to all of Universal Studios Florida and Universalā€™s Islands of Adventure.

Highlights of our June 2021 OI Meetup:

• Our 11th Orlando Informer Meetup
    From our first Orlando Informer Meetup that took place in a single room four years ago to todayā€™s that span almost the entirety of Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, we couldnā€™t be more thankful for your support. For our 11th, weā€™re celebrating you with unique additions and surprises.
    Orlando Informer Meetup hours:
    You can enter and enjoy the attractions beginning at 4:00 pm on the date(s) you select.

Friday, June 4: Universal Studios Florida and Universalā€™s Islands of Adventure will close to the public at 7:00 pm. Our Orlando Informer Meetup will conclude at 12:30 am.

Saturday, June 5: Universal Studios Florida and Universalā€™s Islands of Adventure will close to the public at 8:00 pm. Our Orlando Informer Meetup will conclude at 1:30 am.

1 Like

I thought I had seen that somewhere! Thank you. Iā€™m going to try for tix for December 11, I think.

1 Like

Hopefully, weā€™ll be there too!!

Good luck with the tickets! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Um, @Dreamer @JustKeepSmiling @Shanneepantslovesdisney sheā€™s trip planning without us!!! :rofl:
I do have a valid UOR AP you know. :wink:

5 Likes

For December, they are currently saying a 5pm entry. But IIRC, they said that for the June one and then moved it to 4pm. YMMV.

2 Likes

I basically do too!! Why werenā€™t we invited?!?

2 Likes

The nerve of her!

3 Likes