Orlando Informer Meet-up

Yes, I’ve seen some chatter on it in the OI Facebook community. I think they are probably using the same tech as they use for Hagrid’s during normal days but not positive.

2 Likes

Did you see this?
This summer, we’re giving our June Orlando Informer Meetup guests some extra special perks to enjoy! Get ready to experience Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls® after-hours, and indulge in more frozen treats than ever before.

2 Likes

Yes! I signed up to get Taylor’s texts!

https://meetup.orlandoinformer.com/maximize/splash-into-summer-at-our-june-orlando-informer-meetup/

ETA: It’s fun to watch him work the social media crowd. He’s so good at it!

Which linked me to this.

And my first response was…yeah, no.

And then I’m like…wait, jackfruit? :thinking:

1 Like

Butter beer :beer:
It’s gonna be HOT

1 Like

Did you watch the video of Taylor & Michaela trying every type of Voodoo donut available? That was so entertaining even though I get the same kind every time lol (the Voodoo Doll). DH got some ideas for new ones to try though.

IKR? ALL the butterbeer! But that’s back in HP land, where I’ve been advised not to go until 1.5 hours after park close, so…

1 Like

Fair enough

1 Like

Oh, I’ll need to find that one!

1 Like

Sooooo good! I also love the grape one. :yum:

2 Likes

DH tried Mango Tango this time and really liked it also. I wasn’t sure about it but the mango filling was really good!

3 Likes

DM is visiting next week so need to get her and the kids up to speed on any movies they haven’t seen.

Which of these do you think are most important to be familiar with the actual movie to enjoy the related attraction since we won’t have time to cover them all?

HP series is already covered.

1 Like

Not Hulk as it’s just a green roller coaster.

Off the top of my head Transformers and Spiderman. HP takes off half the list :rofl:

Simpsons (enough to have a rough idea). I assume ET (it closed when we got there so I don’t actually know about this). And all the others, I was so motion sick I skipped everything else. I think @bebe80 would be good to tag in here as I specifically remember him saying Beetlejuice picked on the kids for not knowing who he was. So add Beetlejuice!

3 Likes

Absolutely! Beetlejuice just looked at me and shook his head. At that moment I realized that I had failed as a parent. :joy: Younger kids from 2 other families sitting nearby knew exactly who he was, while my 11 and 13 year old did not!

He took his disappointment and frustration out on DD by thoroughly cleansing her hands.

4 Likes

So glad we watched Beetljuice with the kids last Halloween then! Not sure if DM has seen it though… :thinking:

2 Likes

:+1: I wouldn’t change anything though, that added to the entertainment. And it was a great memory for our family :grin:

1 Like

Lol. Fun!

Noob question. What attraction Beetlejuice at? Is that just a Halloween thing?

No, the horror make up show. He was the pre show and beginning part. I didn’t even know walking in that he would be there.

1 Like

Ok, cool. That’s in our pre-meetup list. Ty!

(The DS11 twins loved that movie!)

2 Likes

That picture gets me every time. It’s hysterical.

1 Like