Ordering alcoholic drink with QS meals--do they check age?

If you mobile order from a QS restaurant with DDP adult credits and order an alcoholic drink with each meal, do they ever try to verify that all diners are over 21? It would be nice to sneak in an extra drink or two on my 20 year old’s credits (for DH and me, not DS).

1 Like

I think what I’ve heard is max of 2 alcoholic drinks per 21 year old at the pickup area. I could be wrong though.

If you’re ordering 3 meals with alcohol and they see 3 people, they’ll probably check id. I’d send the 20 year old to get the table.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I’m thinking if they see the 20 year old. If DH and I go pick up the 3 meals + 3 alcoholic drinks, will we have any trouble?

1 Like

So, do I understand correctly that if I have 20 QS adult credits (10 for me and 10 for DS12) I can order alcoholic beverage with all those credits as long as each credit is used separately?

Not that I’m planning to get drunk :wink:

1 Like

Yes, that would be the same scenario that I’m talking about. If you pick up both orders, I don’t think you would have any issue but I just wondered if anyone had ever had a problem doing it. Of course your son would not be able to get a free drink with his meal. You would have to pay extra for that.

1 Like

I haven’t done it myself, so consider that, but yes, you should be able to get an alcoholic beverage with each of those qs credits, as long as the CM has no reason to believe you’re ordering one of those meals for someone under 21.