Opinions pls - dine at WL or Crescent Lake area?

For our April trip, we have a golf day - DH will be playing at Lake Buena Vista in the morning, then after that, we plan on hitting up Fantasia mini-golf together. Our debate is for dinner that evening, should we return to Wilderness Lodge where we are staying to have dinner at one of the restaurants there, or stay and eat somewhere in Crescent Lake… maybe try for Topolino’s.

I know either would work out - we have eaten at Topolino’s, have never eating at WL except at Geyser Point - It is just the two of us and we like having a good meal.

What would you do, oh wise crowd?

I would have dinner at Flying Fish. It’s one of the best restaurants in the area.

4 Likes

I’d go to DS and dine there somewhere.

DS is great but would have already done the restaurants we want to there on this trip by then.

1 Like

Then honestly, after a day of golf followed by mini-golf, I would just go back to resort and have a casual dinner there. Or perhaps boat over to MK and stroll to Steakhouse 71

4 Likes

I agree with Flying Fish.

1 Like

I agree with @OBNurseNH.

Back to WL and then to Geyser Point.

1 Like

Right? That’s a long, possibly very hot and sweaty day! I’d want to chill out

1 Like

Jumping back here just to say that I love Geyser Point but when you stay there you have flexibility to eat there during your stay .

1 Like

I think we’ve landed on resting/cleaning up a bit after “real” golf, then heading to Crescent Lake for mini golf, wandering the Boardwalk, and a nice dinner. My booking day is not for a couple more days, so now to decide between Flying Fish, Topolino’s, or something else.

Thanks all!

1 Like