Oogie Boogie Bash 2022

3 Likes

If you purchase OBB, rides in DCA will be open during it, right? Also, does the GotG ride description mean that daytime rides will be normal and only evening rides will be Halloween themed? Thanks.

Yes, at least most of them. The characters and special happenings like Villains Grove and the parade are where most people are though. Rides are not really the focus for most, so if you want rides it is a good time to do those.
As for GOTG, it is normal during the day and then switches over around 5pm to the nighttime version. This is every day though not just for the party. I wouldn’t even say it is Halloween themed at night, more Headbangers ball themed if you remember that from MTV. I like the day version better.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes we were hoping the rides would be open but less crowded - some of the events sound fun too so win-win for us!

1 Like

I’ll be there 10/18! Can’t wait! Love OBB!

1 Like

And PPP is returning this year! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

We went to DLR last year and GotG ride switched from its normal theme to Monsters After Dark at 3pm every day (it closes for about an hour and then reopens after they change the theme), whether it was an OBB day or not. It’s a lot of fun and we actually liked the After Dark version a little better.

1 Like

Thanks!

I know tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. But if you just end up not being able to make it (Canada/USA border) is there anything you can do? It’s a gamble right now and I’m not sure if I’m willing to take the risk. But I so want to go!

1 Like

Tickets will be going on sale in an hour and 20 minutes! :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Last year a friend had an extra ticket that couldn’t be used so she ended up selling it through eBay. That slways makes me nervous but it all worked out😊

4 Likes

Took me 5 minutes to get my ticket. I was shocked! Expected it to take hours but glad it didn’t. Got things to do today. :blush:

4 Likes

Anyone else waiting in the queue? 1 hr and 10 minutes so far…

almost 2.5 here says 29 minutes now

1 Like

2 hours 38 minutes in the queue but got the 10/31 tickets we needed/wanted.

2 Likes

3 hours and 15 minutes and we got our dates!

2 Likes

We waited on 6/28 for several hours & were able to get the day we wanted too! Now to make a final decision on our costume theme (was going to be Moana or Inside Out, leaning towards Moana, but my kids have been so into Toy Story lately that we might pivot last minute & do Toy Story).

1 Like

1 Like

The first OBB is almost here!! :heart::heart: The temps will be crazy the next 2 weeks. Hopefully costumes won’t be too hot. One year it was just as hot and the face makeup of the poor man dressed as Santa Jack Skellinton was melting off.

3 Likes