Only Scheduling one FP question

Can you only pre-schedule one of your three FP’s as a Tier 1 and then day of after you use it get another tier 1 FP? Or do you have to use two lower tiers that day before you can get another tier 1.

Example:

We have currently scheduled for July 23 one Test Track FP only for 10AM.

Then on July 23 after we scan in can we schedule a second Test Track FP for later that night?

ALSO

Can we schedule 2 more FP’s at that time because we only used one originally in pre-scheduling?

You have to use 3 before you get any same day fast passes.

2 Likes

You can schedule Tier 1’s in other parks following the use of your 1 FP, but not in the same park. To schedule a second Tier 1 in the same park you need to use/expire your first 3 FPs.

3 Likes

If you expire, tier 2 must be scheduled before tier 1. It is faster to swipe and move up tier 2 FP (riding or not) than to expire.

Also if you are not yet in the park, the expire FP might not drop off. This has happened to a few folks.

3 Likes

Yeah… I’ve got DHS days planned with my single Tier 1 ride at 10am and two other Tier 2 shows at 11am & 12pm. I’m planning on just tapping out the T2 FPP on my way to do other attractions so that I can look for more Tier 1 rides at the 1:01p drop times.

2 Likes