Only 4 days - Which parks

My husband and I are going to WDW at the end of April for 4 days. We have no kids and do not want to go to Animal Kingdom. Do I do 2 days at Epcot and 1 at MK, or do I split the last day at both Epcot & MK? Any suggestions. I am starting to get my FP tomorrow, so any suggestions would be helpful.

Are you sure ??? It’s the most beautiful park (in my humble opinion) !!!

2 Likes

I am not a big Epcot fan so if I had 4 days and AK was out of the question, I would do 2 days MK, 1 day HS and 1 day Epcot. :slight_smile:

Assuming you have already purchased park hopper tickets? If so, I think I would split the 4th day at MK and EP.

If not, I dont think that it would be worth the extra expense to add if you’re only considering park hopping on one day. So the choice for the 4th day depends on what you are most interested in. I’d personally do a second day at MK, especially if your focus is attractions. If you want a slower 4th day sampling delicious food and drinks, with far fewer rides, I’d do a second day at EP. I love EP, but with just 4 days, it doesn’t really require 2 unless y’all are big foodies, IMO!

1 Like

Agree - sure you want to skip AK?? FOP is awesome. And EE, FOTLK are not to be missed.

Where you go depends on what you like to do.
Are you drinkers? Looking for thrill rides? Shows? Relaxed pace? Early riser or stay up later or both?

1 Like

We just got back this week. I can’t imagine going to WDW and not hitting AK for FOP. Even if you only go for FOP and the safari, it is well worth the bus ride. FOP is just awesome! Also, Satu’li Canteen is the best quick service and you can preorder lunch to save time. We did AK in the morning and HS After hours that evening. After Hours is a great way to save time if you have a short trip.

1 Like