Online checkin

I’m trying to do my online checkin - when it asks me to do the room selection, there are no fields listed in the drop down list. any idea why? I remember last time being asked for preferences like floor, near pool, etc

It is the same for me. I read a report that there were options for someone about a week before their trip. When is your trip?

My online check-in showed like that for a while too at AKL Jambo. I kept going back and trying to see if it would show up. One day about two weeks ago it did, I made my selection and saved it. I kept going back periodically to see if it was still there, and it was, but earlier this week it was gone again. It disappeared though after I had to call Disney to update my magical express departure time. I’m wondering if that had something to do with it disappearing? I check in 8/17.

Mine is showing like that for Music. But my TA put my requests on and I have duplicated them in a “waiting to send” fax on here.

I would just either phone in or put them on the fax.

I can’t remember the last time the drop down worked properly! At one point they had options that didn’t even exist at the resort. Now there aren’t any.

:joy:

I called Disney-they said I need to have my travel agent (MVT) call it in.