One sit down character meal, where would you go?

We are headed down for a few days next week and my DD, who is 15, is taking a friend with her-also 15. We aren’t going all-out this time with meals but thought it would be fun to treat the girls to one fun meal experience, possibly a character meal. If you could take your teenage daughters to ONE meal experience what would you suggest? We are using TP’s dining reservation system, and have had luck before last minute- so I’m willing to try for anything. Just looking for suggestions. TIA

1 Like

Tusker House or Garden Grill

5 Likes

I would do 1900 park fare dinner or trattoria al forno breakfast

6 Likes

I would pick CRT breakfast. They’re 15, so probably not into princesses…but they likely were at some point. It is a bit of a nicer sit down meal as opposed to a buffet or family style meal…and the castle is just so iconic. (I’ve had luck with TP Res Finder for last minute CRT).

2 Likes

Choose based on the Characters they’d enjoy.
Other than that, Hoop De Doo.

2 Likes

Weirdly @heidelj has got this exactly right.

3 Likes

I’ve been learning from the best

1 Like

I’d pick based on characters they like.

2 Likes

What are their favorite characters?

We really liked crystal palace and Tusker House for both food and character interactions.

1 Like

My 15 year old dd LOVES Storybook at Artist Point. She loved the Evil Queen, along with Dopey and Grumpy and, of course, there’s Snow White! Enjoy whatever you pick!

3 Likes

Tusker House.

2 Likes

Tusker House. Gotta say hi to Mickey at some point.

1 Like

My DS chose Crystal Palace for his 21st!

That said, I would second @heidelj’s suggestion of 1900 Park Fare.

1 Like

Tusker House at about 10:30ish so you can have breakfast and/or lunch.

4 Likes

I’d look to see what still had availability first.
And do they prefer face characters or fur characters?

I guess they would lean toward furry characters.

My DD18 requested Crystal Palace. Garden Grill or Ohana would be my choices.

Then I’d pick CP or GG breakfasts.

1 Like

Have you looked into Disney springs dining and off site hotels. Maybe you can look into eating at the Bull and Bear in (Waldorf Astoria) or Morimoto Asia Disney Springs. Since your Daughter and Friend are teenagers and may not be into the characters going to a fine dining might be a better experience.

definitely choose based on who they want to hug/have photos with.